A Note To Myself: GET OFF THE DAMN INTERNET AND GET THIS SHIT DONE.
Today’s goals include:
- Folding the laundry that’s been sitting in the dryer for a week
- Vacuuming up cat hair (it is everywhere)
- Writing an actual post that does not involve a to-do list
- Finishing the book I’m currently reading
- Taking a walk (in the shitty heat)
This list makes me look like the most boring person on earth. Really? Ugh. Why does seeing something like this—WORDS WRITTEN ON MY SCREEN THAT TELL ME WHAT TO DO—make me feel more inclined to actually, um, do something?