A Note to 2009
Hey, 2009, you are off to a good start!
The only thing I resolve to do this year is save money. And maybe read more but I’m mostly concentrating on the money thing. I think that’s a much more reasonable resolution than the other ten or so I could come up with, right?
There are some exciting things to look forward to in the near (and not so near) future:
- concert at the Kimmel Center this Friday (a very thoughtful Christmas present from D; our first time at the Kimmel and I get to wear my new Anthropologie dress!)
- seven years on February 15th (it’s still fun and not at all stale)
- dinner at Buddakan again, perhaps for that seven year celebration? (mama got us a gift card!)
- D’s birthday (not 30 yet)
- tax season means I will actually be busy at work (phew)
- another new baby will be joining the family this summer (Missy keeps popping ’em out)!
I’m sure I’ll be able to add more to the list as the days go by. For now, I’m keeping it short. I just had to get my first official list of the year going.
Continue on, ’09.